Hosted by Radiology Partners, Transform is a unique event for radiology fellows and third- and fourth-year residents who want to connect with radiology leaders and other trainees to learn more about our industry, radiology’s place in healthcare and the mission of RP.
Dr. Nick Plundo, a radiologist in Greensboro, North Carolina, attended the event in 2019. “I had just signed an offer letter to my local practice,” he explained. “Attending Transform gave me a chance to learn more about the culture of RP and meet people from my future practice as well as spend time with friends from my residency program.”
At Transform, radiology fellows and residents attend interactive sessions to learn about RP’s commitment to more deeply integrate radiology across the continuum of care and how RP is leading the way to transform radiology through clinical initiatives, academic partnerships and positive culture. Attendees also enjoy valuable social time together to advance their radiology networks.
Dr. Plundo said the event offered valuable education and connection opportunities with other attendees and presenters. “It was beneficial to network with other fellows and talk about why I chose to join an RP practice.”
JOIN US AT TRANSFORM 2021
WHEN: Friday, September 17 – Sunday, September 19
WHERE: Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas
REGISTER: Email email@example.com.
Interactive and educational sessions include:
- Dr. Anthony Gabriel, RP co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, sharing the RP story
- Dr. Chris Mattern, Associate Chief Medical Officer for Radiologist Experience, discussing radiology leadership
- Dr. Nina Kottler, Associate Chief Medical Officer for Clinical Artificial Intelligence, speaking on AI and clinical innovation
- Dr. Elizabeth Hawk, Director of Innovation Engagement, and Julie Sabor, Lead Physician Recruiter, presenting on personal branding, résumés and interviews
- Dr. Rich Heller, Associate Chief Medical Officer for Communications and Health Policy, discussing the latest developments in healthcare policy
Radiology Partners is the largest physician-led and physician-owned radiology practice in the U.S. For the latest news from RP, follow along on our blog and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Interested in learning about career opportunities? Visit our careers page.