By Dr. Arthy Saravanan, Associate Chief Medical Officer for Recruitment:
As Associate Chief Medical Officer for Recruitment, I’m pleased to partner with our Recruiting team to connect with radiologists, residents and fellows interested in learning about RP and our mission to transform radiology.
We are so excited to offer two in-person events in June! RP Night Out is back, and we are headed to Memphis and Nashville. At RP Night Out, we offer space for our guests to connect with our radiology leaders, network with others and hear more about the growth and leadership opportunities at RP practices. Attendees are welcome to bring an additional guest, and food and drinks will be served. See the details below.
RP Night Out: Memphis
- Wednesday, June 9, at 6 p.m. CT
- Folks Folly Steakhouse, 551 S. Mendenhall, Memphis, TN 38117
- RSVP: bit.ly/NightOutMemphis
- Questions? Contact Dayna Fisher at email@example.com.
RP Night Out: Nashville (Postponed)
- Thursday, June 10, at 6 p.m. CT
- Moto Cucina & Enoteca, 1120 McGavock Street, Nashville, TN 37203
- RSVP: bit.ly/NightOutNashville
- Questions? Contact Megan Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Arthy Saravanan is the Associate Chief Medical Officer for Recruitment at Radiology Partners, the largest physician-led and physician-owned radiology practice in the U.S. For the latest news from RP, follow along on our website and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.