March 30 is National Doctors’ Day, and today we celebrate all physicians—but particularly radiologists who choose to be part of RP.
We are proud to work alongside the best radiologists and clinical leaders in healthcare to advance our bold mission to transform radiology. Together, RP physicians serve 3,000+ sites across the country and provide care to ~20 million patients annually.
Everything we do at RP is centered around and grounded radiologists. Today, our clinical team comprises:
- 3,300 radiologists—more than 50% of whom are owners in the practice
- 67 Presidents Council and Executive Committee Members—plus 270 members of Local Practice Boards governing clinical and operational performance for each local practice
- 17 physician executives in the Office of the Chief Medical Officer
- 50+ members of our Clinical Value Team, including National Subspecialty Leads and Advisory Board Members
- 9 AI Directors
- 85 Physician Support Board members
Happy National Doctors’ Day to RP radiologists and all physicians in all specialties. Thank you for your dedicated service to patients. We are incredibly proud to be your partners and to support your important work.
With enormous respect and sincere appreciation,
Rich Whitney, Chairman and CEO
Dr. Anthony Gabriel, President
Dr. Krishna Nallamshetty, Chief Medical Officer
Brian Stern, Chief Operating Officer
Learn more about Rich Whitney, Dr. Anthony Gabriel, Dr. Krishna Nallamshetty and Brian Stern on the Our Team page. Radiology Partners is a leading physician-led and physician-owned radiology practice in the U.S. For the latest news from RP, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and the blog.