In 2022, we enjoyed connecting with radiology trainees, practicing radiologists and other healthcare professionals through a number of networking opportunities, and we have been hard at work to plan for 2023.
We have several upcoming events set for the first quarter of the year, and we invite you to connect with Radiology Partners through some of the opportunities listed below. Check our events calendar for details and for more events that will be added throughout the year.
Coming to a city near you: RP Nights Out
At RP Night Out, we offer space for radiology fellows and residents to connect in person with our radiology leaders, network with others and hear more about the growth and leadership opportunities at RP practices. Attendees are welcome to bring an additional guest, and food and drinks are served. See the list of locations below, and if you have questions or want to RSVP, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 16: St. Louis, Missouri
- March 2: Durham, North Carolina
- March 9: Dallas, Texas
- March 30: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- May 18: Cleveland, Ohio
- June 8: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- July 20: Nashville, Tennessee
- August 3: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- August 10: Boston, Massachusetts
- August 17: Detroit, Michigan
- September 7: New York City, New York
- October 5: Gainesville, Florida
- October 19: Atlanta, Georgia
- October 26: Houston, Texas
- November 9: New Orleans, Louisiana
Upcoming Conferences and Meetings
If you’re planning to attend any of the conferences or meetings below, visit RP’s booth to participate in live demonstrations and speak with a representative. RP is also hosting several “VIP Night Out” events, in conjunction with conferences. More details can be found on our events calendar.
- February 16-19: Texas Radiological Society (TRS), Austin, Texas
- March 4-9: Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR), Phoenix, Arizona
- April 16-20: American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS), Honolulu, Hawaii
- April 24-28: American Osteopathic College of Radiology (AOCR), Litchfield, Arizona
- April 25: VIP Night Out held in conjunction with AOCR conference
- April 29 – May 4: American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR), Chicago, Illinois
- May 1: VIP Night Out held in conjunction with ASNR conference
- May 4-7: Society of Breast Imaging (SBI), National Harbor, Maryland
- May 4: VIP Night Out held in conjunction with SBI conference
- July 14-16: Florida Radiological Society (FRS) Annual Meeting, Sarasota, Florida
- October 18-21: American Society of Emergency Radiology (ASER), San Diego, California
More to come: Transform
Transform is a unique event for radiology fellows and third- and fourth-year residents who want to connect with radiology leaders and other trainees to learn more about our industry, radiology’s place in healthcare and the mission of RP. This year’s event is September 22-24, 2023, in Las Vegas. More details will be posted soon! You can also read about 2022’s event on RP’s blog.
Dr. Arthy Saravanan is a practicing breast imaging radiologist and Associate Chief Medical Officer for Recruitment at Radiology Partners, a leading physician-led and physician-owned radiology practice in the U.S. For the latest news from RP, follow along on our blog and on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.