Radiology Partners (RP) teammates are excited to attend Canopy Partners’ seventh-annual Radiology AI & IT Summit May 25-27. The event will be held at the Umstead Hotel and Spa in Cary, North Carolina, and is designed exclusively for leaders and executives from hospital imaging departments, radiology practices and imaging centers.
As a nationally recognized radiology IT consulting firm, the theme of Canopy Partners’ Radiology AI & IT Summit is “Convergence – Advancing Patient Care and ROI with New Imaging Technologies.” The summit features 15 educational sessions on topics such as emerging imaging trends, developing an effective AI strategy and leveraging technology to position your organization for the future. Participants can learn how AI is being used live in clinical settings to improve patient care, strategies for reducing radiology IT cost and how health systems and radiology practices can partner on AI and IT initiatives.
2022 speakers include:
- Dr. Nina Kottler, Associate Chief Medical Officer for Clinical AI at RP
- Dr. Jared Saul, Neuroradiologist and Healthcare Lead for Amazon Web Services
- Venkat Inumella, Global Head of Data Insights for McKinsey & Company
- Stephen Willis, Vice President of Advanced Technology Solutions for Canopy Partners
- Sriyesh Krishnan, Vice President of Operations for Greensboro Radiology
- Megan Director, Managing Director for Advisory Board
Additionally, there will be a live panel discussion and eight imaging innovation workshops sponsored by industry-leading organizations such as Aidoc, Canopy Partners, Intelerad, Imagine Software, openDoctor and Rad AI.
Learn more about Canopy Partners and the Radiology AI & IT Summit. Executives from hospital imaging departments, radiology practices and imaging centers can register for the event now. Only two attendees per organization please.